Food>God

I love food. I have often said that food is life's greatest pleasure and I mean it. Sex is nice, but it isn't nourishing like food. Sex is merely the activation of highly concentrated neurons, followed by the release of some chemicals in the brain. Love is ok too. Love is a strong connection and bond between two individuals, and can be nourishing to the soul, but what the fuck is a soul?

Food for me is beautiful. Food comes in thousands of forms, colors and shapes. My body breaks food down into it's constituent parts then breaks the bonds of these chemicals and gives me life. Food is one of the deepest connections that I have with the world around me.

This month I will be doing a lot of research into Thai food. On the ninth of March I am having a massive Thai dinner, for some of my favorite people and through the process of learning about this food and how to cook it, I intend to learn a lot about Thailand. Food has always been closely associated with culture, spirituality and occasionally superstition. No one is going to read this, but if by chance I am wrong and you do, You are welcome to join me to eat this delicious food and listen to me spout off random facts about Thailand.

I intend to cook food from a different culture ever month at my dinner parties, so I should end up fairly cultured by the end of this. Which will be when I die.

Eat well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things were never remembered to be forgotten and that in itself is a tragedy

Surprise ending.

Power in Numbers